Trailer Reveal: Ruin You Completely: Calia Read

by - Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ruin You Completely (Sloan Brothers #3)
Add to Goodreads
Releases February 3, 2015


I met Mathias Sloan in a club.
Truth.

I told him I was twenty-four.

Lie.

I told him my name was Olivia.

Lie.

I thought that I would have a one-night stand and be done with him.

Truth.

I didn’t know that he was my new piano instructor for the next six months…

Truth.

We would come together and fall apart. After him, every man was ruined.
Truth.
If I knew what I know now, I wouldn’t have walked to him. I would’ve turned and run…
LIE.

RUC Teaser 1.6



Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers #1)Thayer
Add to Goodreads
  
Amazon/B&N

Breaking the Wrong (Sloan Brothers #2)Macsen
Add to Goodreads 

 Amazon/B&N

Calia Read lives in Indiana with her husband and their four kids.

You May Also Like

0 comments