5 Star Reads: Best Laid Plans & Out of Plans by Stylo Fantome

by - Monday, February 08, 2016


Amazon | B&N 

THE PLAN:

* Smuggle diamonds from Liberia to Morocco
* Make the trip in three days
* Don't get caught
* Don't kill each other
* Don't have sex with each other
* Don't fall for each other
* Stick to the plan

This is the story of what happens when an unlikely bond is formed between enemies, causing tensions to rise, and igniting a chemistry that threatens to burn them both. Together, they'll learn that sometimes even the best laid plans can fail.



Amazon | B&N

THE NEW PLAN: 

* Find Marc 
* DON'T find Marc 
* Take down a Russian Bratva boss 
* Don't have sex with Kingsley 
* Find Marc 
* Take down a Colombian drug lord 
* Don't fall for Marc again 
* DON'T FIND MARC 
* Kill every .. 

*SCREW THE PLAN AND JUST WING IT 

This is the story of what happens when best laid plans fail, and a vengeful woman is forced to find her own way once again. A bond broken, trust shattered, and too many lies to keep track of find Marc and Lily all out of plans and running out of time. Can they find their way back to each other before trouble finds them first, or is it really the end of their journey.


LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!!!!!! 


My first 5 star reads this year are Best Laid Plans and Out of Plans!! I am kicking myself for waiting so damn long to start these!! Holy crap this woman can write! Liliana, Marc, and Kingsley provoked some STRONG feels, making this a fast, entertaining, and edge of your seat read!!! 


Forewarning: Marc is a huge pr*ck at times, but Lily gave that back tenfold. Normally, I wouldn't go for this type of couple, but this story was so kick ass, I couldn't help but fall in love with them and all their snark. Not to mention, it was jam packed with nonstop action. 


The only issue I had was the fact they hit each other A LOT in the beginning, but they are both mercenaries and they both thought the other did them wrong. 


If you enjoy books with witty banter, hot as f**k sex, characters with rich depth, and tons of major suspense, sass, and chemistry then I suggest you one click now!!

Now, I just need me some Kingsley and this chick will be in heaven! P.S. I CANNOT wait for The Bad Ones to release!!
Crazy woman living in an undisclosed location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, and I don't trust anyone who doesn't drink. No, I do not live in an igloo, and no, the sun does not set for six months out of the year, there's your Alaska lesson for the day. I have mermaid hair - both a curse and a blessing - and most of the time I talk so fast, even I can't understand me.

Yeah. I think that about sums me up.


You May Also Like

0 comments