12 Favorite Reads of 2012: Day 5

by - Monday, December 24, 2012

Welcome to  DAY 5 of our favorite reads of 2012

Add to Goodreads        Buy: Nook/Kindle

"It's like some wicked f**king fairytale love story that you can't make up, y'know?"
This book just totally blew us away.

It started out as a journey and you had no idea just how invested you were going to be in it until you were crying!

I read it before Tammy and at first she was saying that she was not sure what the big deal was because they were just riding on this bus an it was kind of slow. I kept saying, keep going.... And than all of a sudden she starts texting me asking me why I did not warn her and asking me questions on how it ends up. Of course, I refused to tell her and ruin the end. This story was so rich and emotional. There was nothing one dimensional about it.  This book broke our hearts and found a way to mend them all at the same time. We loved Camryn and Andrew.

It earned 6 stars from both of us!


“Lay down.”
“This is crazy.” You are crazy.”
“Now just open your eyes and look up.” I watch her lips, how the rain moves over them in rivulets, and how she smiles and flinches when the drops hit the back of her throat. I watch her so much that I forget it’s raining at all.

Tammy's Rating:     Kim's Rating:
6 out of 5 Stars
     6 out of 5 Stars

You May Also Like

0 comments