Release Day Launch: Legal Affairs-Violation: Sawyer Bennett

by - Thursday, February 06, 2014

Legal Affairs-Violation (part 3)
Add to Goodreads
Amazon/B&N
Released February 6, 2014
Only 99 cents!
My life is in a tail-spin and I’m about ready to crash.

I’ve cut Matt Connover out of my life… well, at least out of my bedroom… but I still have to deal with him at work. I have Lorraine intent on raining hell and destruction down upon me, which at least provides a nice diversion from my miserable feelings over Matt.


About the only good thing that has happened to me lately?

Cal Carson asked me out… and I accepted.

Matt’s not going to like that. Not one little bit.

But that’s not my problem now, is it?


Legal Affairs is a serial romance with a whole lot of hot and a little bit of funny. It has six volumes that will be released every two weeks.

Follow the Legal Affairs support group on facebook!






Matt and Mac's story continues in another fast paced, steamy, engaging installment. Oh Matt...One minute his is an ass, then he redeems himself, then does a little underhanded stuff, then redeems himself again, says stupid things, then yep redeems himself. It is impossible not to like him, even when you want to shake him!


Mac has feelings, she keeps getting disappointed and hurt. She is getting whiplash from Matt's mood swings. Cal would love to have a relationship with her, but he has to compete with her crush on Matt...and he and Matt actually have a conflict going on adding more tension. 



Matt and Mac's chemistry keeps smoldering. We gets some answers about Lorraine, Cal, and even a few from Matt. And Macy, Mac's outspoken roomie just keeps cracking me up! 

And just when you think the story is heading one direction, something else totally derails it. This serial just keeps sucking me in and I cannot wait for more!
This may be my favorite part of the story yet. Another quick look in to the conflicted relationship between Mac and Matt. Because really, no matter how much Matt is still denying it, they are in a relationship, just not one they are recognizing. They are still dancing around each other at work, fighting things between them until sparks fly and they can’t be ignored. Again.

This part of the story begins to aswer some of the side-stories that have been playing out or been hinted at. We learn more about what’s going on with Lorraine, and Cal (after Mac goes on a date with him). 

This installment reestablished my excitement for this story with some of the revelations that come out and that end! It also reiterated my lack of patience. I want the rest of the story (or at least the next part) now!!



Legal Affairs-Objection (part 1)
Add to Goodreads
Kim's 4.5 star review
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | iTunes | Kobo | Smashwords

One year ago, I graduated from law school and embarked on a career as a purveyor of high priced legal shenanigans.
Six months ago, my boyfriend dumped me when I thought he might be proposing.
Two weeks ago, I got drunk and joined a secret sex club.
Two days ago, I had a torrid one-night stand with a stranger.
Today? Well, today I’m contemplating having an affair with my boss. 
Matt Connover is all kinds of forbidden temptation wrapped up in a deliciously wicked package, and he’s made it clear… he’s only interested in sex.
My name is McKayla Dawson but everyone calls me Mac. I work at the powerhouse firm of Connover & Crown, LLP, where the law has never felt so hot.
But between you and me, I’m afraid my heart won’t survive these Legal Affairs.


Legal Affairs-Stipulation (part 2)
Add to Goodreads
Amazon/B&N
Only 99 cents!

I crossed a line with my boss and there’s no taking it back.
Not that I’d want to.
You see… Matt Connover? Well, he’s something else. Strong, magnetic, sexy as hell… but yeah, he’s still my boss.
What am I doing? Why is he so irresistible to me? Maybe it’s because I finally saw a different side to him. I saw, for a brief moment, that Matt is vulnerable, possibly damaged. Is it wrong that it makes him even sexier in my opinion?
I’m in deep and I don’t see any way out.
I don’t want to find a way out.

I want to find a way for both of us to stay involved in these Legal Affairs.~ McKayla “Mac” Dawson

Legal Affairs is a serial romance with a whole lot of hot and a little bit of funny. It has six volumes that will be released every two weeks, the first one, entitled Objection, on January 10, 2014. Each title is between 12,000-15,000 words with the last one close to 20,000 words.

Legal Affairs – Objection – released January 10, 2014 (free)
Legal Affairs – Stipulation – released January 24, 2014 (99 cents)
Legal Affairs – Violation – released February 6, 2014
Legal Affairs – Mitigation – releasing February 21, 2014
Legal Affairs – Reparation – releasing March 7, 2014
Legal Affairs – Affirmation – releasing March 21, 2014

Legal Affairs: Objection is FREE for a limited time. Each installment thereafter will be priced at .99 cents.



 photo SawyerBennett_zps59043f28.jpgSawyer Bennett Website/Facebook/Twitter
USA Today Best-Selling author, Sawyer Bennett, is a snarky southern woman and reformed trial lawyer who decided to finally start putting on paper all of the stories that were floating in her head. She is married to a mobster (well, a market researcher) and they have two big, furry dogs who hog the bed. Sawyer would like to report she doesn't have many weaknesses but can be bribed with a nominal amount of milk chocolate.







You May Also Like

0 comments