Release Blitz: Hunt Me: Cora Rose and E.M. Lindsey

by - Friday, August 07, 2026

Hunt Me
Cora Rose and E.M. Lindsey
August 7, 2026


What To Expect:
🔪Strangers To Lovers
🔪St@lking as a Love Language
🔪Deaf Dr@g Queen
🔪P@nty Wearing
🔪Autistic Character Rep
🔪Coffins as a Special Interest
🔪Cemetery Flower Bouquets
🔪Only One Bed
🔪Forced Proximity

Doing Deaf drag isn’t supposed to come with threats to my life, damn it. I’ve had a stalker before, and apparently—even after involving my friend from the FBI—he’s decided to come back and make my life hell.

But this time, however, a slightly terrifying stranger shows up to play hero.

He knocked my stalker on his ass and left me with blood smears on my jaw and a kiss on my lips so devastating, it threatened to rearrange my whole life. And then he disappeared into the shadows.

But just when I think I’ll never see him again, I find him haunting my steps everywhere I turn.

It’s not long before I realize hunting me might be his love language, and god help me, I think I’m into it. Especially when each time he catches me, he leaves me breathless and wanting more.

My stalker is still around, but being with Archie is worth whatever the unwelcome blast from my past wants to throw at me.

After all, having a boyfriend with a thing for knives, coffins, and funeral flowers is a great way to protect myself, and if his obsession and love for me isn’t enough to take my stalker down, my determination to get my happily ever after will.




This is not a traditional, small town love story. It’s got a little stalking, darker characters, and some drag queens. But I honestly love this quirky, sweet, protective character, even though Archie would probably be considered an anti-hero just by lifestyle and circumstances. And bless Denver, he’s been through it. He’s already had a stalker in the recent past, but now has a protective guy with stalker behavior helping him with what could be another more nefarious stalker. He’s actually protecting him, but at the same time they have this kind of cat-and-mouse, hunter-and-prey thing going on that really lights both of their fires. There is so much sexual tension and chemistry between these two. I just loved them together and how they accepted and appreciated each other despite their differences and idiosyncracies. 

But I found it interesting that not just Archie had the stalkery, possessive behavior, but that Denver did as well. They’re both very quickly interested and obsessed with the other one, and when they are together, things escalate quickly, and when they’re apart, they seem to be fixated on figuring the other one out and being close to the other. So maybe it’s not quite so healthy, but it works for them.

There is quite a bit going on under the surface of this one with mystery, suspense, and darker undertones, but also romance and humor and a sense of community. 

Archie and his two brothers, Milo and Percy come from a very dangerous background, but all they’re trying to do is settle into this small community, run a cat café, and make a new life for themselves. They also have their own unique issues and quirks but are loyal to each other and those they care about. I’m already interested in their stories, and there were a few teasers of who they might end up with. Some of the characters from the Deaf Heart series make cameos, but this could still easily be read as a standalone.



E.M. Lindsey
E.M. Lindsey is a non-binary, MM Romance author who lives on the East Coast of the United States. When they're not working, EM is spending time on the beach, kayaking, swimming, and playing with their dogs. 

Cora Rose
Website | Linktree

Cora Rose loves any kind of romance and consumes way too many books each year. She currently lives in the U.S. and spends her days daydreaming about the characters inside her head.

You can email her at CoraRoseRomance@gmail.com or visit her website at coraroseromance.com







 





You May Also Like

0 comments