Fall From Grace Christine Zolendz

by - Thursday, November 01, 2012

Add to Goodreads        Buy: Nook/Kindle

I'm finally home after struggling through my brother's illness and death. But, home is definitely a bit different. My best friend (the only person alive now that knows my secret) has a new boyfriend; and he has a friend. Shane Maxton: bad boy, tattooed rock god, eye candy extraordinaire. He is also New York City's most arrogant, self-serving, son of a, well, a definite one-night stand kind of a guy.
But, it doesn't matter to me because I've spent my existence looking for the love of my life, my angel. And, there is nothing that Shane Maxton can do to change that.
A paranormal romance.
  





Tammy's Rating:
6 out of 5 Stars

Tammy's Review:

Wow, I am at a loss for words right now. This book was like crack, no matter how much of a train wreck it was you couldn't put it down. There was no choice but to follow along and watch the two of them destroy each other over and over.

Grace, was a lost soul pining for her fallen angel for over 2000 years. Shane was a bad ass rocker band boy who was total alpha. What a pair they made. Shane tapped anything with a pair of legs, well that is until he met Grace. Grace knowing Shane's rep wanted absolutely nothing to do with him, or so she kept telling herself. Her body spoke differently.

I loved that we had an alpha love story, with a bit of paranormal thrown in there. Christine executed this series with perfection. As I said this book was like crack. Her writing, the words and the emotions she dragged out of you kept you coming back for more. At this point Christine can be my big ole' drug dealer any day.

Fall From Grace, had my emotions all over the place, most of the time I wanted to slap the living daylights out of Grace. At the same time, I completely got what it was like to be broken and trying to protect your heart. Still, I wanted to scream at Grace, can't you effing see it? I can see it plain as day, how come you can't?!! I hated that when Shane was good to her she was such a bitch to him. I can't think of any other word to call it.

“I wake up with you as the last thought in my dreams. I dream about your lips, the smell of your skin and hair, and the freaking fire that burns inside of me to be inside you. I want to bury myself inside you and never climb out, my sweet death. Grace, I'm fucking in love with you." - Shane”

Even through all this I absolutely adored Grace! Holy cheese and rice (as my friend says),their relationship was so damn explosive! And Shane, for such a bad boy he fell hard. Grace did not give an inch and he just kept going back for more. he had a reputation and a stubborn, strong willed girl to overcome whose feelings belonged to someone else.

“I want you to tell me why you have a pair of broken angel wings on your shoulder. I want you to tell me why you cut your wrists and I want to know why and how you play and sing the way you do, but most of all I want you to tell me what I need to do to be a good enough man for you.”

Oh and let me just say the ending will have you cussing a blue streak, but don't let that stop you! Oh no, you definitely need to read Fall From Grace and then move right on to Saving Grace, so make sure you have book 2 ready too go.

You May Also Like

0 comments