Spotlight Post: The Agreement: J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele

by - Wednesday, December 16, 2015


The Agreement (Indecent Proposal #2)
J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele
Add to Goodreads
Buy Links: Amazon/Barnes & Noble /iBooks/Kobo
Release Date: December 15th, 2015

Predictable. Boring. Safe.

That’s what life is supposed to be like. As the rightful heir to Waterfront Shore, I would gladly refuse my inheritance. I don’t want the money. I sure don’t want to have anything to do with its dark past. Except for the letters of my deceased mother, I would be willing to cut losses and move on and give up my rich lifestyle. But my stepfather expects me to marry. And then there is my new fiancé.

My hot, fake fiancé.

Tall, handsome, mysterious.

That’s how Chase Wright is.

Unfortunately, he is not mine.

Unfortunately, too, the day I hired him, I signed an agreement.

When an innocent plan lands us engaged, none of us are prepared for the consequences. No one warned us that we could fall in love. Maybe The Agreement wasn’t such a good idea.

I should stay away from him and forget about our one night together.

Except he doesn’t want to….455d6-goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47



An Indecent Proposal: The Interview (Indecent Proposal #1)
Add to Goodreads

It was supposed to be easy. 
Hire a professional actor to play my fake fiancé. 
But when he steps in front of my door to pick me up for The Interview, my heart stops. Chase Wright is perfect. And hot. I mean like, burn up your dress hot. However, Chase isn't professional at all. I hate what he does to me with his sinfully sexy blue eyes. I hate that he wants me in his bed. 

One month…that’s all I need him for. All I have to do is stay out of his bed. 

But the rules slowly begin to change. My fake fiancé suddenly becomes my fake husband. When Chase offers me an indecent proposal, it's too late to fire him. 
It's too late to decline. 

Authors note: 
Full-length novel. Due to sexy, steamy situations only for readers 18+ 
Includes free prequel novella THAT GUY

Connect with J.C. Reed:
  Website | Facebook | Twitter 

Connect with Jackie Steele
  Website | Facebook | Twitter

$100 Amazon Gift Card & signed print copy Giveaway
(open worldwide):


Available worldwide on Amazon, iBooks, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.

You May Also Like

0 comments