Release Blitz: Yard Sale: E.M. Lindsey
Yard Sale:
A Punk as Puck Novel
(Legends and Fury Book 3)
“Would you rather be trapped in a cabin with your arch enemy, or not be allowed to shower for a hundred days?”
Problem number one: My arch enemy is the jackass reporter who keeps making up lies about me.
Problem number two: He’s also absurdly hot so the idea of being trapped in a cabin with him gives me ideas.
Problem number three: As much as he pisses me off, Aravind Gupta might actually be right about a few things: namely that my career in hockey is probably over.
A poorly timed check might have robbed me of being able to retire old and with nearly half of my original teeth, and Aravind was right there on the front lines to tell the world about it.
In a wild attempt to get away and figure out what comes next, I find him on my same ferry, heading out to a quiet island where I planned to do nothing but bed rot.
Aravind has other ideas though, and he makes those known before we’re even off the boat.
And while it’s not like me to want to sleep with a man I can’t stand, somehow, he’s turned into the only bright light in the dark shadows my terrible family casts.
I might not be used to believing in myself, but with Aravind’s quiet and gentle persistence, I’m starting to think that despite what I’ve always been taught, I deserve my happily ever after.
Yard Sale is the third and final book of the Legends and Fury trilogy, a spin-off of Punk as Puck. It’s a rivals to lovers romance featuring a tired, injured D-man with a crappy family who is failing to cope at life, a reluctant reporter with a thing for lace and silk who is doing his best to figure out who he is and what he wants, sandcastles, walks on the beach, making unique use of panties, the joys of too many aunties coming to visit, and a steamy, swoony happily ever after.
Tiago is a professional blind hockey player who previously had a little bit more vision than some of his teammates, but that’s starting to degrade. And when he gets injured on the ice, he has to come to terms with the fact that recovery may not mean that he’ll get back on the ice. He’s a little lost, and his self-worth has taken a hit too. He agrees to go spend time on the island with his family, but they’ve never been supportive of him and usually make him feel worse.
The other person that’s riled Tiago up has been a sports reporter Aravind Gupta. He definitely didn’t make a friend with Tiago at their first meeting, but in all fairness, he had a lot going on in his own life and was throwing attitude. But he’s tried to make up for it a little bit. He's got his own issues and a past that has caused trust issues, and he is just "too much" for some people. . He’s also headed to the island for family time.
A chance meeting gives them the opportunity to briefly explore the attraction they've both been trying to ignore, and it opens up a door. And circumstances lead Tiago to walk through it.
Now they’re having this little summer fling that’s becoming more comfortable and passionate by the day. They find that they actually balance each other out very well, and once they let down their armor, they actually appreciate and like each other. I liked seeing them be supportive and protective of each other.
These two go through it from fighting to flirting to fake romance to family drama to falling. I loved seeing them find a connection, acceptance, understanding, trust, safety, and enjoy life more. But their lives and futures are also both in flux. They both have decisions to make, and aren’t sure what direction they’re going to go. I really did like these two together. Aravind was sensitive to Tiago’s issues. And Tiago accepted and liked Ara for just who he was: fem, pretty, bossy, and he let him take control when he wanted to.
And there’s other family drama and shenanigans in the background. And there’s also some visits from their hockey friends from previous books. I have really enjoyed these PPHL hockey books and couples and am sorry this is the end of this spin-off series.
The other person that’s riled Tiago up has been a sports reporter Aravind Gupta. He definitely didn’t make a friend with Tiago at their first meeting, but in all fairness, he had a lot going on in his own life and was throwing attitude. But he’s tried to make up for it a little bit. He's got his own issues and a past that has caused trust issues, and he is just "too much" for some people. . He’s also headed to the island for family time.
A chance meeting gives them the opportunity to briefly explore the attraction they've both been trying to ignore, and it opens up a door. And circumstances lead Tiago to walk through it.
Now they’re having this little summer fling that’s becoming more comfortable and passionate by the day. They find that they actually balance each other out very well, and once they let down their armor, they actually appreciate and like each other. I liked seeing them be supportive and protective of each other.
These two go through it from fighting to flirting to fake romance to family drama to falling. I loved seeing them find a connection, acceptance, understanding, trust, safety, and enjoy life more. But their lives and futures are also both in flux. They both have decisions to make, and aren’t sure what direction they’re going to go. I really did like these two together. Aravind was sensitive to Tiago’s issues. And Tiago accepted and liked Ara for just who he was: fem, pretty, bossy, and he let him take control when he wanted to.
And there’s other family drama and shenanigans in the background. And there’s also some visits from their hockey friends from previous books. I have really enjoyed these PPHL hockey books and couples and am sorry this is the end of this spin-off series.
Stick Around
Legends and Fury #1
Amazon and KU
Kim's 5 star review
"Would you slap a teammate for twenty-five grand?"
"Uh, yeah. There are a few I'd slap for free. Just point me in the right direction."
Problem number one: My personal life is falling apart.
Problem number two: My public life is also on thin freaking ice.
Problem number three: The ridiculously hot NHL D-man with the inability to remove his head from his ass has decided I’m his number one target.
And that last one is a bit of an issue since his idea of targeting me is to have absurdly hot hate-hookups with me in the locker room. Which I don’t necessarily mind…
Except there’s one tiny snag in his plan: I don’t like guys.
Or, well, I didn’t think I liked guys.
But when Alexio Zeki drops to his knees and, uh, gets to business, I realize my very narrow view of my own sexuality needs some adjustment.
And that’s ironic coming from a blind man.
Admitting I’m bisexual is the easy part.
Admitting I’m kind of, sort of, ridiculously into the man I claimed to hate is something else entirely. But the more he insists that I’m worth keeping, the more I start wanting to believe him.
Stick Around is the first book in the Punk as Puck spin-off series, Legends and Fury. It’s a high heat, enemies to lovers rom-com with a snarky NHL goalie who has a lot of big opinions and doesn’t care if they’re unsolicited, a PPHL goalie with a mountain of problems and no way to reach the top, locker room hookups, praise, swoony romance, a low-stakes bi-awakening, hockey bro banter, tons of chirping, and the swooniest happily ever after.
Hat Trick
Legends and Fury #2
“For five million dollars, would you send a relative to jail?”
"Bud, I would pay five million dollars to send a few there."
Problem number one: Almost everything the world thinks they know about me is a lie.
Problem number two: Two people know the truth.
Problem number three: One of those two is a stalker and he's having a blast using that information against me to get his way.
The good news is, the second person who knows the truth about who I am seems pretty dedicated to taking my stalker down.
The bad news is, it’s NHL goalie Vanya Maximov, and he and I had a one night stand that I can’t stop thinking about. And while Vanya might be walking sunshine so bright he can make even my blind ass see light, we have no business being together.
I’m a mess, and while Vanya is everything I’ve ever wanted in a partner, he deserves better than me.
If only he was willing to listen to reason. If only he was less stubborn and able to give up on a lost cause.
But with his ability to give me exactly what I want—a little pain with my pleasure—and his refusal to treat me like I’m fragile, something dangerous starts happening.
I’m beginning to think that maybe—just maybe—he’s right, and I am worth everything he sees.
Hat Trick is the second book in the Punk as Puck spin-off trilogy, Legends and Fury. It’s a high heat, friends to lovers romance with a sunshine NHL goalie who also might be a golden retriever in disguise, a PPHL goalie with big black cat energy, a stalker, and no faith in himself, hooking up in a friend’s car, praise and pain, high stakes romance, hockey bro banter, tons of chirping, and the swooniest happily ever after.
E.M. Lindsey
E.M. Lindsey is a non-binary, MM Romance author who lives on the East Coast of the United States. When they're not working, EM is spending time on the beach, kayaking, swimming, and playing with their dogs.





0 comments