ARC Review: Without You by Marley Valentine

by - Friday, March 13, 2020

“Tragedy brought us together, but something stronger made me want to stay.”

Julian was the boy next door. My brother’s best friend, he fit with my family in ways I never could. While he and Rhett went on to play house, I left the only life I knew, desperate for a fresh start.

Until everything changed.

Heartache came along, and the aftermath of my brother’s death was here to stay. I was now face to face with Julian more than I ever wanted to be.

Being around him brought up all my insecurities, forced me to deal with hard truths, and conjured up feelings I had no business entertaining. He wasn’t the man I thought I knew. He was complex and layered, and inherently beautiful in all the ways I’d never noticed.

Not on another person.

Not on another man.

Not until him.
Download your copy today!
Buy Links (kindle unlimited):
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/39JY8UC
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2vPuAqe
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2Q5QpZc
Are you looking for a story with an unconventional love? One filled with loss, uncertainty, guilt, friendship, discovery, healing, and hope? Look no further, Without You is that book. It’s stunningly beautiful and soul reaching. Julian and Deacon will leave you emotionally invested and utterly obsessed.

They certainly did me. My heart needed everything good for this duo. It needed them to find their place in this world—together. It needed them to love one another the way no one else ever would. It needed them to be the redemption they both so desperately sought. And it needed them to overcome the many trials and tribulations—most importantly their difference in sexuality. 

Without You gave me so much more than I expected. It’s an unforgettable journey of two individuals who against all odds found love while battling their own inclinations and demons. Deacon and Julian went through hell and back. Their emotional roller coaster not only lead them on one hell of a ride but the reader as well. My advice grab some tissues; you’ll need them.

I had mad love and adoration for our heroes. Their love and growth was inspirational. Real. Raw. Gritty. It was, at times, heart wrenching watching these two navigate uncharted territory, especially in a world where grief, judgement, bitterness and jealousy plays a major role.

I know my review is vague, but I want you to experience these men the same as I did. I want you to go in blind and fall in love with our heroes with no preconceived notions. I want you to root for Deacon and Julian as hard as I did. 

Just know, Marley Valentine delivered a romance filled to the brim with angst, turmoil, connection, depth, passion, chemistry, and lovable characters. I promise you’ll walk away from this book affected.
Marley Valentine comes from the future. Living in Sydney, Australia with her family. When she's not busy writing her own stories, she spends most of her time immersed in the words of her favourite authors.

Sign up to my newsletter to keep up to date with all my news: http://eepurl.com/df9oBr

And follow me on all the following social media

You May Also Like

0 comments