Rock The Band (Black Falcon 1.5): Michelle A. Valentine

by - Sunday, January 20, 2013

Add to Goodreads        Buy: Kindle

After Noel Falcon professed his love to the one girl who truly holds his heart in the palm of her hand, he decides to try his damndest to keep Lane Vance in his life forever this time. There’s no way he’ll let her slip through his fingers again without a fight.

The instant they are together Noel begins to plot a way to ask his headstrong lady-love to be his wife, but every attempt to pop the question is foiled by a string of mishaps that prevents him from the perfect moment to get the job done before he goes back on tour with Black Falcon.

Distance is a bigger challenge than Noel expects, and the one-eyed beast of jealous raises its ugly head when Lane takes on a job working on an ad campaign for Embrace the Darkness. With Striker—a man that’s made it clear in the past he’s very interested in more then her business sense—lurking around her constantly, Noel wants to claim Lane now, more than ever.

ROCK THE BAND is a 27,000 word novella from the Black Falcon Series
Kim's Rating:
5 out of 5 Stars

Kim's Review:

This was short, sweet and swoony!

She was truly my soul mate. It was practically like we were the same person.

It was the perfect extended epilogue to Noel and Lane's story and will be a seemless transition to the next book.

"I think it's time we live drama free for a while, don't you?"

It begins shortly after the "Forever" scene from the first book that left us all giddy. It was refreshing to get Noel's POV and to be able to feel how much he truly loved Lane. You can see his total devotion to making sure that did not happen tempered with the fear that he would mess it up. He was so sweet, loving, vulnerable, and protective. Of course, sometimes being protective can cause issues, but it just made him more endearing. 

"I'm sure because I never want to mess up with you again. I can't be without you. The only thing that concerns me now is your happiness. I'm just asking for the chance to be your everything. I need to be your forever."

"I've got enough skills to keep you surprised and satisfied for a lifetime."

It is so nice sometimes to get to read a happy book without a lot of angst and turmoil. But it was still interesting and had enough tension to keep me turning pages. And I did not realize how much I really did like Noel and Lane from the first book. I picked it up late and was just going to read a few pages, and next thing I know it was 2 am and I was going to sleep with a smile on my face. 


"Sometimes you seem to good to be real"



"Now you know exactly how I feel about you."

If you loved Noel and Lane in Rock the Heart, definitely pick up this sweet little read and then get ready for Rock My Bed with Riff and Aubrey. 
Buy Book One: Rock The Heart on Amazon , Smashwords, and Barnes and Noble

You May Also Like

0 comments