12 Favorite Reads of 2012: Day 11

by - Sunday, December 30, 2012

One of our fave reads of 2012 was Leave Me Breathless by Cherrie Lynn. 
But before there was Ghost/Seth and Macy's story, there was Brian and Candace's story in Rock Me. Brian and Candace also appear in Leave me Breathless so we get to see more into their future. 

So I am featuring both of these books on DAY 11.

Add to Goodreads        Buy: Nook/Kindle

Brian (about Candace):

"Sometimes I think I'm not going to make it another day without getting a ring on that girl's finger and changing her f**king last name from theirs to mine. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her, and I want it to start yesterday."


Tammy's Rating:     Kim's Rating:
5 out of 5 Stars       4 out of 5 Stars






Add to Goodreads        Buy: Nook/Kindle

Our Full Reviews for Leave me Breathless Here

Ghost and Macy:  
“He was part of a world so separate from her own it would be impossible to bridge the chasm between them. He was heavy metal. She was all country, all the time. He wouldn't belong at a rodeo, and she wouldn't belong at one of his wild concerts where they probably sacrificed live chickens or bit the heads off bats onstage."

Tammy's Rating:     Kim's Rating:
5 out of 5 Stars      5 out of 5 Stars




There is also Book one is the series is called Unleashed and is the story of Evan (Brian's brother) and Kelsey. However, you do not have to read book one to enjoy books two and three. They are not as closely related as books two and three are.

You May Also Like

0 comments